Terms and Conditions
- 50% payable as a non-refundable deposit when design has been agreed and the terms and conditions agreed and signed by customer. Work shall not proceed until deposit is received.
- Remaining 50% to be paid prior to delivery.
- For larger constructions (over £2500 total cost);
- 30% instalment to be paid at an agreed time, usually half way toward completion.
- 20% remaining to be paid prior to delivery.
- Failure to pay will incur a surcharge (10% of total cost).
- A quote will be drawn up on the basis of the design brief supplied by the customer. There is no charge for this, however, should it be necessary to make more than 2 design alterations, the customer shall incur a consultation fee regardless of whether work proceeds or not. Subsequent alterations will be charged at an hourly rate.
- Should design alterations involve changes to quantities of materials, labour charges etc., this will be reflected in changes to the original quote.
- The customer is responsible for informing the installer of the whereabouts of underground and above ground pipes, cables etc. within the specified site
- Responsibility for the structure falls on the owner after installation. Threadform will be happy to act as a consultant after the final payment.
- Damage caused by adverse weather conditions, or mishandling of the canvas (staining, rotting etc.) is the responsibility of the owner.
- On dismantling, all canvas should be dried thoroughly, and stored in a dry, well ventilated place. Failure to do so could result in undue damage. Further care information…
- All materials used comply with BS and are tested for strength and durability. Fire certificates are available for all relevant products on request.
- All canvas structures are likely to colour-fade over time in normal light conditions.
- Threadform may be held responsible for faulty stitching /construction, or ‘functional snagging’ due to incorrect measurements on the part of Threadform. All inconsistencies will be rectified without further charge. Threadform will not however, be held responsible for incorrect measurements supplied by the customer, and will charge for said corrections.